Going on holiday? These are the clothes you need



Have you planned your summer holidays yet?? I haven't but I hope I get to book tickets and hotel later this month.  Last year I travelled to Crete twice, in June with my fiance and in August with my parents and it was amazing. I love Crete, I visited this beautiful island before and every time I get to discover other beautiful places and beaches. And I don't mind travelling there again this year but we will see since i have some other options in mind.

Usually, I am not a light traveller. I pack so many clothes and I always end up wearing the same outfit: shorts, t-shirt and flip flops. But last year, it was different, I wanted to dress up at night when we were enjoying our dinner by the beach and I wore my pretty floral summer dresses, a different one each night we were there. I also did some shopping (of course) while staying there and I picked 2-3 dresses I loved.

Today I have my recommendations and some products I will pick up when going on vacation. My favourite is the pink floral maxi dress I chose from the  Zaful beach maxi dress summer 2017 promotion items. 



 Palm Print One Piece     Pineapple Frilly Suimsuit 


 White Ruffle Summer Dress   ❤ White Plunge Beach Cover-Up


❤ Beach Bag      Palm Tree Print Bag


There are also a few options here for beautiful maxi dresses. What items do you usually pack when going on vacation? Are you a light traveller?


*This post is in collaboration with Zaful.

No comments