Is it summer yet?


My love for dresses has been discussed here enough times to persuade you that I love dresses. More specific, floral and colourful dresses.

I believe it all started when I was 6 or 7. Every kid in the neighbourhood was wearing jeans or tracksuits but no, Yiota was all dressed up to go play with them. I even remember myself wearing a pink floral dress and large pink necklace around my neck and running on my bicycle. Comfortable? Definitely not, but who cares about being comfortable when style wins? And of course by the end of the day, my dress was covered in dirt and mud.

Today I have two lovely dresses I wore last week and these are great to wear this season for when it is warm when the sun is out and a little chilly at night.




I have a thing for floral dresses and this one is just perfect to wear on a chilly night, since it has long sleeves. This button down floral dress* is a little big on me but I added a thin brown belt and I 'resized' it to fit me better.  I ordered size medium since I know asian sizes are smaller than european, but it was big on me so it's true to the size, I am a uk8 and medium is big for me, small would fit me better. 

(My apologies for not being able to show the dress like I should, 
Tyrion was the star of this photoshoot and wanted 
to be in front of me all the time)




I posted a picture of me wearing this dress last week on social media and everyone wanted to know about this dress. So there you have it! This dress has everything you want in a summer dress: off shoulders and embroidered detail. 

I love off shoulder clothes and I have been purchasing too many I think since last summer and I have no intention to stop. This dress is also big on me but I plan to tailor it and make it a little shorter, it is below my knees and does not flatter my height at all. And it definitely needs high heels or wedges to make it look better. For those who are interested in this dress, you can find it here*.


*I was sent these two dresses for a review, but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments