Spring Lipsticks


Hello my beautiful girls!! How are you today??? I am back with another lipstick post, you know lipsticks are my obsession and I love to use a different one each day. Since the weather is changing and getting warmer, our lipstick preferences change too and I like to switch things up and use more neutral shades and pinks.
Spring is here so pinks are out!!! So today I have five affordable options to wear these lovely spring days.


NYX Butter Lipstick in Root Beer Float - I purchased this lipstick in the NYX opening here in Nicosia (read all about it here) and this one was on my wishlist for ages. The previous name of this lipstick was Pops and it changed into Root Beer Float, apparently they changed the names of the whole range but shades and formula has stayed the same.

It is a buttery, creamy and very well pigmented lipstick in a lovely mauvy pink shade. I love it so much, it feels so nice and comfortable on the lips.

W7 The Nudes in Vanilla - I talked about these lipsticks in February when I first purchased them (post here) but I didn't get to wear them since I was still wearing my dark reds and dark pinks in February. 

This lipstick is creamy and extremely moisturizing and feels incredible on the lips, like a lip balm with colour. It has also a vanilla scent which I adore, sadly it does not last longer than 2-3 hours on the lips but I always keep it in my bag and re-apply during the day.

Essence Liquid Lipstick in Beauty Secret 02 - I haven't worn this lipstick much either so it's time to show some love. This product is like a liquid lipstick and a lip gloss together, it feels slightly sticky when applied and it gives a glossy finish.

It is a lovely neutral peachy pink shade and a perfect pair for a smokey eye. 

L.A. Girl Matte Lipstick in Snuggle - this lipstick is highly pigmented and creamy and I love these so much I think I purchased another 4 (or 5). It is a rose brown shade and it gives a rich colour with one swipe. If you want to check the other shades I bought, you can read my review and swatches here. Another shade I love from this range is Hush, a gorgeous pink nude shade that looks gorgeous on every skin tone and it's the perfect soft pink.

Technic Lipstick in Bare - Technic products are fairly new to the market and I have been trying lots of them, including their amazing highlighters. If you haven't tried them, you must really check them out. This is a lovely pink shade with a creamy formula and Vitamin E that glides beautifully on the lips and leaves a pretty pink colour. Pigmentation is good, I just apply more than 2 swipes in order to make it more intense since it is such a pretty (and happy) colour.



So these are my pink nude picks for spring!! What are your favourite pink shades to wear this season?? 

I hope everyone is having a lovely day and I will see you soon.

No comments