Four ways to style a white off shoulder top


Hello my beautiful ladies! I am back with another fashion post today, I love fashion and I love clothes and I would love to incorporate more fashion related posts here, so here we are.  The sun is out so it is a beautiful day to be outside and take some pictures, so I grabbed my coffee, Tyrion, my phone and tripod and I headed out! And it is indeed a lovely day outside.

Today, I have four ways and ideas on how to style a white off shoulder top. White tops are so versatile and can be worn in so many ways, dress up or down, and I must admit I own too many white tops but we need them right? It's a necessity! I remember three years ago when I moved to this house and had to go through my clothes, I had like 20 white tops, all similar to each other and I must have bought another five or six since then, so yes, I like white tops.

White top with a denim skirt and flat shoes



I paired my white top with this beautiful full skirt I got last year from Stradivarius and soft pink flat shoes. I also added my pink bandana, I love bandanas for summer and I wear them all the time.


White top with jeans and bold earrings


For my second look, I went with denim again but I chose this pair of denim leggings. They feel extremely comfortable, they are my go-to pair of jeans. I also added a pair of hot pink statement earrings (can you tell I love pink?) I bought from ebay and I will talk about it on another post I am preparing for my ebay bargains.


White top with a printed high-waist skirt


White goes really well with every colour but in particular, I love white with blue. I wore this combo at the office and it's perfect since the skirt is high waist and it fully covers my tummy since the top is quite short. This is probably my favourite look out of the four.


White top with printed trousers

Last but not least, I chose this pair of green floral printed trousers. They look amazing with this top, it is also a comfortable look for every day and the trousers are airy and perfect for the hot summer days. I also wore a pair of gold wedges I got recently. 


White top - Newchic*


*This item was given to me for free but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments