Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Refreshing Cleansing Gel


On a recent trip to the shops I noticed Nivea had 40% off their products and I picked up a few new products I haven't tried before and the Nivea Aqua Sensation Refreshing Cleansing Gel is one of them.

What attracted me to reach and buy this product was the packaging.  Let's face it, we all love a nice packaging and I admit I purchased many products because I was attracted to their packaging. This product comes in a plastic squeezable clear bottle (like a water bottle) and I love how it's clear so you can see the actual product inside.   

It has a nice fresh scent that wakes me up if I use it in the morning and if you see closer, it has small blue and white beads that melt as soon as you rub the product in your face.


HOW IT WORKS

 Cleanses gently and thoroughly
♡ Deeply purifies
♡ Effectively removes dirt and make-up
♡ Maintains the natural moisture balance of your skin
♡ Leaves the skin smooth & supple with a nourished complexion
♡ Enriched with Provitamin B5


The fresh scent of this product is something you notice as soon as you pour some on your hands, it lathers quite well and I like when products produce a great amount of foam to work with. It gently cleanses my skin but it is not strong enough to remove makeup or foundation but it easily removes tinted sunscreen, bb cream, impurities and dirt. For days when I am wearing heavy makeup, I must use a micellar water to remove it first and then use this face wash to pick up any dirt left. 

What I most love about this, is its effectiveness without drying my skin. My skin doesn't feel tight at all but instead, it feels fresh and clean. 


Overall I like this face wash, it is gentle and perfect to pack with me when on holidays, since I won't be wearing any makeup and I want a refreshing gel to cleanse my face.

Have you tried it? What face wash are you currently using?

No comments