Obsessing over....MAC Lush Life lipstick


This girl is back with another lipstick review and this time we have this amazing lipstick from MAC, Lush Life that is from their Mineralize Rich range. 


What caught my eye when I first saw these lipsticks from the Mineralize Rich range was the packaging. It's so different from the normal MAC lipsticks and so original. The shape of the tube is bulkier and larger and has a magnetic closure.

The formula of this lipstick is extremely creamy. The pros of having a super creamy lipstick is the fact that it glides nicely on the lips and applies without effort. On the contrary, a creamy lipstick is prone to high temperatures or heat and it might melt. So perhaps I need to place this one in the fridge in spring and summer. I love creamy lipsticks and these are all I wore since October, they feel comfortable and moisturizing on the lips and this is no exception.




The shade is a beautiful cool plum with a glossy finish. It is the kind of shades you try in a store, leave without purchasing it and then think about it all day. And this is what happened to me. I was dreaming about this amazing shade all day and regret I didn't buy it when I lay my eyes on it. I also love that it moisturizer my lips and feels like a 'heavy' lip balm.

On the lips, it looks lighter than in the tube but if it appeared the same dark shade that looks in the tube, I would have never try it nor buy it. It's too dark for me. But when I swatched it, it was perfect. The perfect light plum maroon shade in a light formula to wear 24/7.





Wear time is three to four hours and it certainly does not last after a meal.

What is your fave shade from MAC?

Hope you are having a lovely day and I will see you soon!






No comments